Keep the humidity in your home on your terms.
In the simplest of terms, dehumidifiers regulate humidity by removing moisture from the air. Fifty percent of the air in the upper levels of your home come from the basement or crawl space. Both contain high levels of moisture that cause musty odors, mold spores, mildew, bacteria and dust mites. Damp air in these areas may also damage the structure of your home and stored items. According to experts, controlling humidity inside the home is essential for comfort, reduced health risks and property protection.
- Removes up to 70 pints of water from your air everyday.
- Fits low crawl spaces, basements, mechanical closets or other small spaces.
- Sized to fit between floor joists for convenient hanging installation.
- Provides for horizontal or vertical discharge.
- Every one of our dehumidifiers exceeds Department of Energy standards.
- MERV-13 FILTER - Provides superior air filtration.
- Engineered for low-temperature operation and proper airflow.
- Ducting options for divided spaces.
- Allows the dehumidifier to automatically restart after a power outage.